Allow rockets to take out other rockets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allow rockets to take out other rockets

I don't really like the fact that rockets, and nuclear rockets can't be deterred, especially since buyers can abuse them and fire an indefinite number of them at anyone in range. So I came up with a simple solution, if you fire for example a level 3 rocket at a level 2 rocket. It then causes both rockets to explode mid-air...Assuming the rocket can reach the other rocket in time. Let's refer to the rocket we're trying to destroy as Rocket B and the rocket we're using to destroy Rocket B as Rocket A. To destroy Rocket B using Rocket A, Rocket A has to be at least one level higher than Rocket B. If Rocket B was a level 6 Rocket (max lvl) then Rocket B cannot be targeted even if Rocket A was also a level 6 Rocket. And if Rocket A was a level 1 Rocket, then it can't be used to target any other Rocket. If there were 3 Rocket B's in one stack, then 1 Rocket A can only destroy one Rocket B in that stack and 2 Rocket A's can only destroy two Rocket B's and so on. Nuclear Rocket's are a different story. Nuclear rockets shouldn't be able to be targeted by anything else, even though it would be interesting to see what happens, I don't think it would be very realistic.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • The game is roughly set in WWII technology and at that time no rocket could hit another in flight. Of course, there weren't any nuclear rockets then either, so the WWII line is fudged a little into the post-war period, maybe into even the 1960's. But even then there was no "star wars" - that would come with the push from Reagan and really not be even partially viable until the 1990's.