Looking For A Coalition feature

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking For A Coalition feature

The idea is simple, implement a new feature where you can inform coalition leaders that you're looking for a coalition. Basically if you were to go to the coalition's tab there would be a "looking for a coalition" button. Pressing on it will make an exclamation mark pop up next to your name in the message tab. This will inform people that you are looking for a coalition and will make it easier for coalition leaders to find members.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • I still would not accept anyone into my coalition without some dialog and discussion. An application without a cover letter, introduction, or at least some indication that you are a good fit for my team will not generally be considered.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I think the whole structure for coalitions is you are supposed to find them and apply not the other way round. But I agree with vorlonFCW I always apply to a coalition and if they don’t accept me I send a message making my case
      it would take away some diplomatic process of making contact with players finding out what they have to offer and dumb the game down even more.
    • Maybe there could also be an option to include an invite in the message. Accepting the invitation would instantly make you join the coalition will declining will make you refuse the invite. Would make my idea more convenient IMO.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance