Unit change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit change

Ok once again this game needs a change so please update the infantry unit manpower and the industrial complex but so we can build millions of infantry like if a person was playing as Russia and wanted to fully mobilize his country up to 11.000.000 troops and I was playing as Germany and fully mobilize my nation up to 6.000.000 and I wanted to attack Russia I would have to think of a really good strategy to defeat his army like the game we have now you don't even need strategy it's not even recommended you can just build a sack of 15 a few of them and attack your opponent and you'll win 90% of the time please add this change. this means you'll have to update the tanks anti tank basically all the units and also update all the units from all of them being 1.000 tanks or whatever to just 1 except infantry this update would change the way you play and for the love of God add a knew progression system the game is to stale this game is like a plain peace of toast you just don't want it like I've been playing this game for almost three years there's still no change PLEASE ADD THIS CHANGE we need it more then you know

The post was edited 1 time, last by Forrest G ().

• I think it would be more practical to make militia cheaper and faster to produce. As it is now a miltia takes 36 hours with simply a barracks. The challenge is that the amount of food needed to run all the barracks and to sustain the miltia army is enormous. A slight rebalancing of these factors and militia would have a much more important role in the early game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • New

I showed you the path that would make your suggestion easier to add to the game.

Your desire is more infantry.

Infantry requires barracks and industrial complexes. Once you have invested in an industrial complex you can build armored units with a simple infrastructure.

Militia requires only a barracks.

So if a militia army is easier to maintain, it will fulfill your desire to produce infantry easier. This means it needs to be cheaper, quicker to produce, and easier to feed.

Then you will truly have a battle of soldiers on foot, such as militia, against armored vehicles, depending on which direction a player chooses.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<