How to Get Started as Egypt!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Get Started as Egypt!

Alright, so I'm kind of breaking the rules of a guide here: British Egypt technically isn't playable, but it also kind of is. In fact, in my opinion, it's a perfectly viable option for a playable country - more so than many others, at least. Nevertheless, Egypt did pose an interesting challenge during All Countries, All In, so I decided to take on the task of playing as Egypt! I've only played once, but walked away in 6th place, so I know a thing or two.

1) immediately disable any and all barracks that aren't in your capital. Your food production is marginal, at best, and it's something we need to rectify right away. Why leave the capital with barracks? Read all of my previous guides and take a guess.

2) Build infrastructure and naval bases in Alexandria IMMEDIATELY. You need to get that food production up, through any means necessary.

3) Either get peace with Italy or prepare for a war in the west. Build some tanks, fortifications, and plenty of artillery.

4) if Italy never invades, turn to your first target: Saudi Arabia. Tons of oil, more food, some steel, and of course, rare materials.

5) once Arabia is done for, rinse and repeat with Iraq.

6) keep a good infra level in your food, oil and steel provinces, and build some infra in your rare materials.

7) you could push southward into central Africa, should you so choose.

There you have it: how to get started as Egypt!
    • Congratulations on making another such of your small-countries series of guides, I look forward to seeing the next one!
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Can you do a one for Communist Russia?
      You know, I could do one for the Soviet Union on the same map, but on the tutorial maps/Clash of Nations maps, there isn't too much to tell. The countries more or less start out the same. (This is a massive generalization, but I'm still kinda right.)
      Soviet Union is good. That would be great if you make one. :)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader