Would You Rather

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EmperorEmp wrote:

All countries, all in - it''s interesting to watch a typical "Nothing-nation" become a powerhouse

On day one have max technology for group Air -or- Sea
      Air, can help your land troops attack but sea is just slow and normally does not really help you in some maps.

Would you rather not use Artillery for the whole game or Infantry
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • No infantry. Infantry can be made up by planes, tanks or even just SP units. But without artillery, my wars are going to cost me a lot more units, and potentially lose me the game.

Would you rather backstab an ally to win the game, or attack an enemy you know you can't beat to let your friends win?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Level 6 Tactical Bombers. With fighters, I can do no damage to other units other than airplanes. Anti-air can help if I have no fighters to stack with my fighters.

You are being attacked by a group of planes and tanks on a plains core province. Would you rather have 10 Anti-air or 10 Anti-tanks?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Both are bad alone, but I guess 10 anti-tanks is the better option since planes can't take provinces.

Would you rather win without dignity, or lose like a hero?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

mrchuikov wrote:

lose like a hero

Would you rather have everything you could ever need or just have enough to get by, with much more to lose?
      What do you mean?
      "would you rather have it all, or have enough to get by."
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vamaw ().

• (continue) Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog?

• Vamaw wrote:

(continue) Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog?
      I would kill a cat. Because I cannot hear the sound of the cat screaming/barking. Really hard question. But if I had a chance, I will kill neither.

Would you rather not go to forum for a week or not play COW for 4 days?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Vamaw wrote:

(continue) Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog?
      I would kill a cat. Because I cannot hear the sound of the cat screaming/barking. Really hard question. But if I had a chance, I will kill neither.
      Would you rather not go to forum for a week or not play COW for 4 days?
      No forum for a week? Easy. I've already been banned for... a reason. I'd do that again, and I'd mean it too.

Would you rather have no oil and tons of tanks, or no food and tons of infantry?
    • Pacific Conquest map, it's basically world at war with less size and players

Would you rather never be able to build any battleships, or never be able to build any submarines.

• No battleships, definitely. Battleships take a level 3 port, and tons of resources. I could easily build 5 subs for the cost of one battleship.

Would you rather lose 30 transports at sea or 30 airplanes on the ground?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

• General Nightman wrote:

No battleships, definitely. Battleships take a level 3 port, and tons of resources. I could easily build 5 subs for the cost of one battleship.

Would you rather lose 30 transports at sea or 30 airplanes on the ground?
      30 airplanes on the ground. You can get those back. Losing infantry takes more time, and they're more useful.

Would you rather use only medium tanks in the armor branch, or only cruisers in the naval branch? (For example, you can ONLY use medium tanks, and no other armor vehicle, or only cruisers, and no other naval vehicle, if you need clarification.)
    • Medium tanks, tough one, but pretty much everything in the Armor tree is just a metallic version of an infantry unit.

Would you rather have an aggressive gold-spamming noob as a neighbor, or an aggressive veteran.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vamaw ().