Recruiting for serious active players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting for serious active players

I am the Leader of ( ALLIANCE ) ( GLOBAL UNTIED ) ( TAG ) ( GUWF ) which means ( GLOBAL UNITED WAR FRONT )

We require several types of people to join us.
      We would like to get the following types of people.

Smart and clever with tactics.
      Kind and honest never betrays.
      Respectful and loyal.
      A warrior war hungry for bloodshed.
      Someone that wont give up easy someone that wants to win every game they join.
      Someone that will never go inactive and fail their round.

We want warriors, Now im not the best at the game i dont claim to be, but one thing i can tell you is im a decent leader and not a bad one, my alliance is growing slowly me and my best mate run it, but we want to expand and have multi alliances running our name, Eventually the ones in the mainstream alliance will start a new alliance with our name with a number on the end, which will indicate what levels are for what alliance of our name with different levels so we would have a mainstream and smaller ones we will make a sever for discord or facebook later on links can be asked for via message.

What do you get out of joining you will get a friendly and caring alliance that believes in team work and hard grafting to capture our wins, you'll learn new tactics that you may of thought would work but does not but learn something new you may become one of the best warriors on here we do alliances games too for learning and trying new tactics, there much to learn we will take any level player we prefer players that have played a long time that can pass on knowledge, but we will accept newbies and train them everything we know and teach them about what we have faced.

Good luck everyone out there i believe everyone can do well the key to success is to believe in yourself. :)

Please leave a comment if you wish to join. ^^
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • Marcos Sicilia wrote:

There's a limit level? and you speak others languages than english?
      I personally can't speak other languages but i can use Google translate to help out but English is my main language, i did have a level limit but i made a friend who new to the game so i removed it for now until he gets a high enough level, my partner also plays she very new too so im trying get her to play more but you know what ladies are like with war games not many do play these types.
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • I am a level 36 and played for a while and have some good experience. I have been complimented for tactics some times and also never go inactive unless all my teammates leave. I am usually on or at least checking my games most of the day, play PC and mobile. I do not have wins yet but just about to get one <3
    • Boozo wrote:

I am a level 36 and played for a while and have some good experience. I have been complimented for tactics some times and also never go inactive unless all my teammates leave. I am usually on or at least checking my games most of the day, play PC and mobile. I do not have wins yet but just about to get one <3
      Great would you be Interested Boozo
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • kieran mcginn wrote:

Dj_Axius wrote:

I'm quite interested in joining and I speak English, German and some French. As well as being a tactician would love to join.
      Hello Sir Dj Axius,
      I would love for you to join i like the way your positive and motivated i like that you can speak other languages maybe you can teach me haha, it's free to join no Application needed
      I can't find the alliance in the search
    • Im looking for a top alliance. I am a great player, super active and have unique strategy. I just left regulators due to me and the main guy not getting along( he is an absolute terrible leader and dictator ) I'd be glad to explain better. Was crushing him and two others in the internal practice game and he got really salty.
    • Vonderboi wrote:

Im looking for a top alliance. I am a great player, super active and have unique strategy. I just left regulators due to me and the main guy not getting along( he is an absolute terrible leader and dictator ) I'd be glad to explain better. Was crushing him and two others in the internal practice game and he got really salty.
      Well my aim to fill to 20 members We currently have 15 members we are some Great players
      see i played a lot of games but i leave a lot of them due to people being rude and nasty and stuff i cant enjoy the game when that happens so i just leave the game, I had solo wins before but for some reasons they dont show it only shows i won 1 coalition win which annoys me but hey i dont give up. So once we get to 20 members we will be doing Alliance battles etc,We will climb the ranks I dont know if we will be top one day but i know we will get high I would love for you to join. and to hear more about your ex leader
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • Dj_Axius wrote:

kieran mcginn wrote:

Dj_Axius wrote:

I'm quite interested in joining and I speak English, German and some French. As well as being a tactician would love to join.
      Hello Sir Dj Axius,I would love for you to join i like the way your positive and motivated i like that you can speak other languages maybe you can teach me haha, it's free to join no Application needed
      type in GLOBAL UNTIED all in caps it should come up
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • kieran mcginn wrote:

Dj_Axius wrote:

kieran mcginn wrote:

Dj_Axius wrote:

Hello Sir Dj Axius,I would love for you to join i like the way your positive and motivated i like that you can speak other languages maybe you can teach me haha, it's free to join no Application needed
      type in GLOBAL UNTIED all in caps it should come up
      Found it and joined, thank you. Look forward to the many battles ahead.