Why with Supremacy 1914

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why with Supremacy 1914

how come on here to join a 100p you have to be rank 8 there its rank 3
      how come also on there the great war 500p is also min rank 3 and not higher i must admit it a smart looking game not played it yet but looking forward to seeing what it is like if anyone here plays it please tell me if its worth my time or is it as bad as here with all these new silly rules and game changes
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE
    • It's different games, they have a similar premise, but they are still different.
      I didn't like supremacy, I consider it to have too much blunt force, but I didn't take the time to learn it either. I just preferred Call of War.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • General Nightman wrote:

It's different games, they have a similar premise, but they are still different.
      I didn't like supremacy, I consider it to have too much blunt force, but I didn't take the time to learn it either. I just preferred Call of War.
      i did have a little look i love the layout of the home page etc but found no research in the game well i could not see it they lack a lot on that stuff as for here it is much better but the home layout could look smarter i also like Conflict of Nations but back to Supremacy it did look good sadly i have to agree i would not play it any further
      GLOBAL UNITED ALLIANCE