Allow Espionage to Reveal Anonymous Newspaper Articles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allow Espionage to Reveal Anonymous Newspaper Articles

It would be a nice little add-on if intelligence spies can reveal countries that posted anonymous post on the newspaper. If I were to put an intelligence spy in country A, and country A posted an anonymous post on 2019/10/06. Then an intelligence spy has a chance to reveal that they posted this Anonymous post (it'll have to have the exact date and time that it was posted to avoid confusion). This isn't really necessary but it can help bust people who post (game-related) threat posts and generally just people who annoy you.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • I agree that it is a good idea. For example, someone had been trying to criticize or group people to attack you. You should know who is your enemy and where to add defence in.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I 100% agree. In a historic game I was in, I'm Germany and some anonymous guy posted threats againsnt me. The threats were mild at first and then became really bad. Like REALLY bad. I think you know what I mean. I still don't know but suspect it was UK because he is mean to me and wants to kill me. Good idea though.