More maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of war is a fantastic game! As far as criticism goes, I don’t feel there is anything critically flawed with the game. However, there are some things that could improve further the enjoyability of the game. More maps! You could stretch it a little and even make fictional maps, as well as allowing a larger selection for users to create a game.
      A larger tech tree would also be an improvement.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • I think player made maps would also be a nice addition. While I don't think maps are the largest concern, it would be nice to have a few more.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Zippofish wrote:

Call of war is a fantastic game! As far as criticism goes, I don’t feel there is anything critically flawed with the game. However, there are some things that could improve further the enjoyability of the game. More maps! You could stretch it a little and even make fictional maps, as well as allowing a larger selection for users to create a game.
      A larger tech tree would also be an improvement.
      I disagree, call of war is a world war 2 "simulator" which should not have many fiction/fantasy. You can check on other Bytro games that have fantasy or ask a moderator about some Bytro war planning fantasy. (THERE IS)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader