enemy army disappeared

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• enemy army disappeared

so this happened on a 22 player tutorial game, my army with 3 artillery and 1 armoured car engaged an enemy army of 2 infantry while moving down a road. fired once at the enemy army and the condition of the entire thing went down to 80 something percent, then i made my army move away from the enemy to make it take longer to reach me. i exited the game for a brief moment and logged back on, enemy army still there. i made my army target the enemy, and the enemy stack just disappeared while i was reloading. i tried refreshing, clicking other units, but no. the enemy army was gone, reduced to atoms. my army wasn't targeting it anymore. weird.
      Images
      • Untitled.png

964.63 kB, 1,134×652, viewed 40 times
    • Without more information it is hard to say which the correct answer is:

One possible explanation is that this was an AI country, and as the last province was captured all the remaining units belonging to that AI were removed from the game.

Another possibility is that there was an intel view involved instead of an actual line of sight view. Read through this thread for more on that:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…py-man-intelligence-from/
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • LuckyBlockYoshi

Im having the same problem in my game. It's not an AI country or anything, and it still shows the number of units, but i cant interact or order my units to attack them or anything. Plus, its happening to my own units as well.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Are those units in current view WM7? Or is it an intel view?
      It was current view, but my problem was resolved in another post, thread, thanks VorlonFCW
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Wait, is it fixed? I just had it but it was resolved automatically
      In my game, i had to turn off the enhanced graphics, and I could see my units again

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Without more information it is hard to say which the correct answer is:

One possible explanation is that this was an AI country, and as the last province was captured all the remaining units belonging to that AI were removed from the game.

Another possibility is that there was an intel view involved instead of an actual line of sight view. Read through this thread for more on that:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…py-man-intelligence-from/
      it was a human player, and there were still multiple provinces remaining in that country. also, it's actual line of sight view. like i said my army was attacking it.