How does game administrator replace inactive player?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does game administrator replace inactive player?

Just started a new game. In the newspaper, I see,

"Additional Game Rules

This round of Call of War has the following rules active:

Minimum activity period : 2 days
      (Specifies the time after which a player is taken over by the AI and can be replaced by the game admin.)"

Been game administrator in a few previous games. And I was never told how to replace an inactive player. How does game administrator replace inactive player?

?(
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Game host admin functions are only available in player created games, not the system generated ones as far as I know, unless they do work in system generated 22's that are not tutorial mode games.

There is only one option: to kick all inactive players and make their slots vacant. (note that inactive players are already controlled by the AI at the moment they are declared inactive)

New players may join a game in a vacant slot, providing that the game is still within the joining limits. Generally maps may not be joined after the 7 to 10 day mark (depending on map size) An exception to that is private games with a password.
      From here >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/27651-game-admin-has-anyone-done-it-and-how-does-it-really-work <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • In case you are in a game with these functions enabled, click on your name/flag in the upper left corner and you will find a button for administering the game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<