Disappearing armies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disappearing armies

I have been experiencing a bug where, after being assigned movement ( or patrol for aviation ) the unit icon disappears from the screen, all except for the number of units, and i am no longer able to assign them orders. This especially hurts me in the Doomsday gamemode, where intelligence and aviation are critical. Is anyone else getting this problem, if so tell me, so i know im not alone. Developers, if you could fix this as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • There can be a sprite count limit with the enhanced graphics when there are a lot of units to display on the map. Try switching back to canvas graphics for better playability in those situations.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • gusv wrote:

On occasion when that happens to me, I reload the game or even do a computer restart. I only recall asking CoW for help on their side (their server) in perhaps one out of the last ten games.
      Yeah, had it happened on one map it wouldn't be worth noting, but it happenened on all of my games, and i couldn't figure it out
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

• VorlonFCW wrote:

There can be a sprite count limit with the enhanced graphics when there are a lot of units to display on the map. Try switching back to canvas graphics for better playability in those situations.
      I made the switch, and my units are back. thanks

WayneBo wrote:

Better interface in ALL situations.
      Honestly, i disagree, the enhanced graphics look so much nicer, but i respect your opinion. Either way, if they are the only graphics that work, theres not much of a competition. Thanks to everyone.