Generals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello everybody,

I have just thought of an idea of having a general in the beginning of each game and you have to pay him with money. He will guide you through the game but not in the way of the tutorial, he will give you advise on where to attack with which units at a certain cost. Here are the things he will provide.

1. Building the foundation of Military
      2. When to build new weapons/research
      3. How much casualties when attacking
      4. Where to move troops for a better position
      5. Diplomatic ideas. For example when Russia is too strong, have a strong relation with him.

They should cost a lot. I will update you on more information about this idea. Please give some further suggestions for me to change.

Thanks
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • The idea is nice, but it needs a lot of programming. While the newbies might benefit, the veterans don't really need a general to hold their hand. I can only see this being a gold feature.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • I dont think we need a whole new person to always guide you, but I agree with the idea of helping newer players. I suggest they just update the old tutorial to be more useful, like walking you through unit types, what works where, and the things you suggested.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • Telmah69 wrote:

would suggest ok for new players may work
      Well, even some old players might need it but it depends. They just kind of tell you your casualties before war which even the experience player do not know

The War Machine 7 wrote:

I dont think we need a whole new person to always guide you, but I agree with the idea of helping newer players. I suggest they just update the old tutorial to be more useful, like walking you through unit types, what works where, and the things you suggested.
      Newer players definitely need it but maybe we need some too. I am not saying all of us but definitely would benefit some .
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Telmah69 wrote:

Well, even some old players might need it but it depends. They just kind of tell you your casualties before war which even the experience player do not know

The War Machine 7 wrote:

I dont think we need a whole new person to always guide you, but I agree with the idea of helping newer players. I suggest they just update the old tutorial to be more useful, like walking you through unit types, what works where, and the things you suggested.
      Newer players definitely need it but maybe we need some too. I am not saying all of us but definitely would benefit some .

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

They just kind of tell you your casualties before war
      that doesn't really make sense casualties before war? there aren't any before a war or battle, after a battle casualties are listed in the newspaper
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Well, how about a setting, that when turned on would help you with your buildings, troops, army management, etc. It would be defaulted for new players with a little " Don't tell me again [] " box to disable it. But,like you say, if older players want to get a refresher, or just a bit of help with certain things, they can go to settings and reenable it.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • Telmah69 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Telmah69 wrote:

The War Machine 7 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

They just kind of tell you your casualties before war
      that doesn't really make sense casualties before war? there aren't any before a war or battle, after a battle casualties are listed in the newspaper
      What I mean is that they estimate the casualties before you attack a specific province and that you know what is there.

The War Machine 7 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Well, how about a setting, that when turned on would help you with your buildings, troops, army management, etc. It would be defaulted for new players with a little " Don't tell me again [] " box to disable it. But,like you say, if older players want to get a refresher, or just a bit of help with certain things, they can go to settings and reenable it.
      Yes, this would allow people to get to choose. But, some advise are valuable so maybe you need to pay a certain price for that.
      BeaveRyan