Rocket Cheat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rocket Cheat

To build a level 1 rocket, you need level 1 airbase

to build a level 2 rocket, you need level 2 airbase

level 2 rockets are better though...

but they require level up airbase...

But if I have a level 1 rocket and I research level 2 rockets, that level 1 rocket turns into a level 2 rocket. FREE UPGRADE!

So the tactic: build tons of level 1 rockets and then research to level 2,3 etc.

But it’s a little not fair...

how about even if you research level 2, the level 1 stays a level 1 until you move it to a level 2 airbase. At the level 2 airbase, you can “upgrade” or “level up” your rocket. However the rocket requires a level 2 airbase to level up, the same requirements for building a level 2 rocket. This will prevent this cheat. Suggestions? Please reply.
    • This happens as it is probably easier to program the upgrade instead of having the system have to keep track of multiple unit types. Also this would allow you to combine units of different levels to go around the stack limit of units.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Boozo wrote:

So the tactic: build tons of level 1 rockets and then research to level 2,3 etc.
      I would say:

Rockets become useful (effective / efficient) only at level 3 ..

.. but production costs of the rockets are identical for all levels, likewise the consumption of 100 oil daily ..

.. next to level 1 missiles only interceptors can be built on Level 1 bases, but no bombers ..

.. level 2 bases also decrease the refueling time for planes ..
      (level 1 = 15 minutes, level 2 = 7.5 minutes, level 3 = 5 minutes)

.. in addition, damaged level 1 bases are already from 99.9% or less no longer usable, neither to build nor to take off / landing ..

.. so all in all it would'nt be a very clever strategy to build plenty level 1 rockets first instead of upgrade one / some airbases (also). ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Boozo wrote:

But if I have a level 1 rocket and I research level 2 rockets, that level 1 rocket turns into a level 2 rocket. FREE UPGRADE!

But it’s a little not fair...
      Another way to look at it is that when you paid for the research, you paid for upgrading the rockets. Like my papa (RIP) once told me, "nothing is free" ... 8)