May create and elite alliance to compete w the tops of the world.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• May create and elite alliance to compete w the tops of the world.

im vonderboi. Jason Norman on Skype live:.cid.1e7bf384f7960a3. [email protected] I am very good very dedicated super active and extremely unique in strategy w alot of background in that department gaming and real life. Get w me if y'all want to possibly create a top alliance. Kd must be over 1.3 and have a good capture rate be super active use Skype to better communicate as well as have a good win percentage and good level to games started. Only want the best. Will need someone who knows and can start internals and do all the ins and outs of alliance battles ect.. I was a part of regulators number 4 in world but when I started handling three of there members including there I guess founder they got salty and wanted to belittle and get Petty and salty so that's over. Guess some of there tops didn't like the fact they couldn't touch my core on a internal. And thought they could bully and talk my strat down like theirs is better even tho I beating them all clearly and easily. :tumbleweed: