What would you do if... Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What would you do if... Game

These are the rules:
      I will start a scenario. The next person must answer it and then make another’s scenario. Repeat. HOWEVER, it MUST be related to call of war.
      i will start it off:

What would you do if you had a transport ship that has your best units headed to attack the enemy when it is surrounded by submarines?
    • Reinforce it with some destroyers.

What would you do, if someone you're at war with produced a nuclear rocket?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

Reinforce it with some destroyers.

What would you do, if someone you're at war with produced a nuclear rocket?
      I would start working on diplomacy.

What would you do, if you are just lost all your artillery
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

What would you do, if you are just lost all your artillery
      Depends how I lost it. If by planes, I would move up AA and more planes. If by tanks, I would know to make my stack in front/behind it stronger.

What would you do, if you were just backstabbed by your best ally?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Respond with air and naval bombardment if possible. If I don't have sufficient force, build more units. Or find me another potential enemy target more vulnerable that did not require such massive resources to attack ... :)

What would you do if attacked massively on two fronts? ... :(
    • Split up my forces, or counter one invasion then deal with another. Sometimes inactivity is the better part of valor ;)

What would you do if forces were unloading at your undefended capital, but all your planes were 8 hours away?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."