Account linking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Account linking

Hi, i would like to know if there is a way to connect my forum account to my COW account, it wouldnt let me originally,so i had to make a new one, but if i could link my accounts, it would help identify me based on my COW account, and would be less annoying, having to remember multiple logins for the same thing.

If this isnt possible, then im ok with that, but if it is, could i have help in doing so, it would make my life much easier. THX
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • The War Machine 7 wrote:

Hi, i would like to know if there is a way to connect my forum account to my COW account, it wouldnt let me originally,so i had to make a new one, but if i could link my accounts, it would help identify me based on my COW account, and would be less annoying, having to remember multiple logins for the same thing.

If this isnt possible, then im ok with that, but if it is, could i have help in doing so, it would make my life much easier. THX
      But there isn't a point in linking it. Your rank will be different anyway
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Arcorian wrote:

Unfortunately it is not possible right now. Although you can use the same account to play any Bytro game, this is not the case for the games forums. These use a completly seperate database and are not connected to game accounts. I agree it would be much more convenient to have that, though.
      But would there be a benefit?
      BeaveRyan

• Arcorian wrote:

Unfortunately it is not possible right now. Although you can use the same account to play any Bytro game, this is not the case for the games forums. These use a completly seperate database and are not connected to game accounts. I agree it would be much more convenient to have that, though.
      Oh, Ok, thx for responding.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

But would there be a benefit?
      It wouldn't be some big, game changing thing, but it would make accessing the forum easier, and accurately display my stats on my forum profile according to my actual COW account
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I don't see why the ranks would be different if they were the same profile, unless my forum rank was based on forum activity this entire time, wait... is it?

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I don't see why the ranks would be different if they were the same profile, unless my forum rank was based on forum activity this entire time, wait... is it?
      No, it is different because the forum rank is different. It is according to the COW ranks and not the American WWII ranks. The more you post or more likes you received, the higher points and the higher rank.
      BeaveRyan

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

indeed forum rank is based on posts and likes.

As the forum is a separate system, the common thing is to use the same name and possibly the same password (or not) so that people know who you are.

An alternative is to put something in your signature regarding your game account name / rank and other info.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

indeed forum rank is based on posts and likes.

As the forum is a separate system, the common thing is to use the same name and possibly the same password (or not) so that people know who you are.

An alternative is to put something in your signature regarding your game account name / rank and other info.
      Oh, well that changes everything, forget about my suggestion them.