Notifications

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Notifications

Notifications on computer is pretty useful, but when I already saw my messages can the message notification go away immediately.Also when I am chatting in diplomacy and someone is sending me a message and I am already talking to that person, the system marks it automatically as not read. Can we change that?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Yeah that happens to me too. Probably something to do with the refresh rate.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

Yeah that happens to me too. Probably something to do with the refresh rate.
      I don't think so, I left it like that for 1 day and it is still the same. I do not think it checks to see if we are looking at the notifications...
      BeaveRyan

• Is it a trade offer? If it's a trade offer, and you don't accept or refuse it. Its notification won't disappear when read.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

• Try using the Steam Version of the game if you're on browser. The browser tends to be kind of bugged when it comes to the messages tab. Also try manually refreshing, then opening the messages tab.

• Arcorian wrote:

I asked around here, and it might have something todo with your notification settings outside the game.
      So many only I have it? Can you try telling someone to send you a message, and when they do that, you go into the message place. You will find out that it is still marked as unread when you read. You have to read it twice to unmark it.
      BeaveRyan