Desktop Notifications

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Desktop Notifications

I tend to miss a lot of important stuff happening in my games because I simply cannot spend 24 hours staring at my map waiting for something interesting to happen. And I usually play other games while I wait for my units to be produced in Call of War. So why can't there be desktop notifications for the steam version of the game. Get an important message but not on call of war? A desktop notification will appear informing you. Finally get your battleship produced, but not on call of war? A desktop notification will appear informing you. It will make things much more easier than having to check the game every few minutes for any changes. (sorry if this was posted before I haven't found anything in the suggestions forum.)
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

I tend to miss a lot of important stuff happening in my games because I simply cannot spend 24 hours staring at my map waiting for something interesting to happen. And I usually play other games while I wait for my units to be produced in Call of War. So why can't there be desktop notifications for the steam version of the game. Get an important message but not on call of war? A desktop notification will appear informing you. Finally get your battleship produced, but not on call of war? A desktop notification will appear informing you. It will make things much more easier than having to check the game every few minutes for any changes. (sorry if this was posted before I haven't found anything in the suggestions forum.)
      Or maybe they can email you or send a text you that your units are produced and send something like this, " Dear General, your infantry regiment is ready, is there anything you want them to do. They will die for the country."
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader