Play as smaller nations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes.
      The Democratic Republic of Afghanistan(DRA) was founded in 1978 through a coup d'etat. Certain Muslim factions rebelled against the new government, and per the DRA's request the Soviet army deployed forces to the area.

Even now, in 1984, the Soviet's 40th Army and the self-proclaimed "Mujahideen" are still engaged in bitter conflict.
    • I do not complain they put in duck soldiers.
      The Democratic Republic of Afghanistan(DRA) was founded in 1978 through a coup d'etat. Certain Muslim factions rebelled against the new government, and per the DRA's request the Soviet army deployed forces to the area.

Even now, in 1984, the Soviet's 40th Army and the self-proclaimed "Mujahideen" are still engaged in bitter conflict.
    • Because the stuff some people were using as an argument for them defied realism. The Devs can't make Paras too butt kicking seeing as History has made it clear Paratroopers can't go on the offensive for too long without actual ground and air support. One person I remember claimed Paras could be used to land behind Enemy lines and conquer the whole nation.
      British=best. Duh!

• Why not. Special previligies could be given to these countries regarding trade, more cities within provinces and further ability to produce resources (ie. iron, goods, food) with additional building types etc. along with more options in diplomacy.

I immagined Switzerland a week ago when I joined Call of War, as my main hub for stock trading - which I hope will be extended and improved in the future! - but I had to realise I can't play that coutry

Diplomacy and stock trading is such a core element in a thriving economy, I really hope they will be much improved in the near future!
    • Why not? Because countries are granted armies proportionate to their province number at the start of the game, it's why AI have less, players who are unfortunate enough to join a game late would be thrust into this underdog's position and quickly mauled by the surrounding bigger nations. I don't see how a country the size of Belgium however would have greater industrial output than the Soviet Union or the U.S.A. Additional building types makes it slightly unfair as I feel that coding would be wasted as very rarely would one be able to build them before the Titans descend on their land.
      British=best. Duh!

• YES! imagine conquering the world as LUXEMBURG!!!!
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great