inactive period

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• inactive period

Players that become inactive from day 1 are killing this game. minimum inactive period at start of game should be far less than 4 days. as this period is key, maybe BYTRO could stagger this to something like
      days 1-12 min inactive 24 hours
      days 12-18 min inactive 48 hours
      days 18 onwards 96 hours
    • Telmah69 wrote:

Players that become inactive from day 1 are killing this game. minimum inactive period at start of game should be far less than 4 days. as this period is key, maybe BYTRO could stagger this to something like
      days 1-12 min inactive 24 hours
      days 12-18 min inactive 48 hours
      days 18 onwards 96 hours
      Sometimes, you may not be available for 1 day so that 4 days is ok. You do not need to check on the game everyday since you are on a plane etc.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • recently started a game 2860298- day 6 and 17 out of 22 now declared in the newspaper as inactive - guess they all on the same plane.
      if you know you are unable to play for couple of days = don't start one - yes its different mid to end game as everything takes longer to build/research and move from one end of map to another but at the start when time is an important element...

I understand that we all live in the real world and things happen unexpectantly so on occasion you may lose out but to ruin the game for all to cater for odd things - come on
    • Telmah69 wrote:

recently started a game 2860298- day 6 and 17 out of 22 now declared in the newspaper as inactive - guess they all on the same plane.
      if you know you are unable to play for couple of days = don't start one - yes its different mid to end game as everything takes longer to build/research and move from one end of map to another but at the start when time is an important element...

I understand that we all live in the real world and things happen unexpectantly so on occasion you may lose out but to ruin the game for all to cater for odd things - come on
      Try without the sarcasm next time... Game admin can remove them. This has been running for a long time and yet it is still like that. I remember that there was a time when it was 2 days and you are tagged inactive. Yes, if you are unavailable then no one would start one. But who knows what will happen 2 weeks, 3 weeks later. This game is good because it is not too demanding of your time. You may be available every day but others might not.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • cant see any sarcasm - just presuming that they are all on same plane...

I agree, no one knows what will happen in next 2 to 4 weeks which is why I suggested a staggered period of inactivity.

like you I am not available ALL the time as I average a 70hour working week, but with the invention of the mobile phone and subsequent mobile app released by BYTRO. to log in for the odd 5minutes can be done from pretty much anywhere at anytime
    • lol - I think we need our own chat room

anyway- things are like they are -yes. but that's the whole point of having this area of the forum to put forward ideas to make improvements

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

you may not be available for 1 day so that 4 days is ok.
      I agree you may not be available for a day - on a plane or something else but what happened to day 2,3 and 4

at the start of a game four days is massive - not so much later in the game which is why I go back to suggesting staggered periods of inactivity pre kick
    • 24 hours min inactive period in the first 12 days just isn't convenient. I log on usually everyday but sometimes I give my self a one day break. They should find a solution to encourage players to be active instead.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance