Training Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Training Alliance

Hello, I am Ryan and I will be recruiting people for the training alliance. TAG JCUTY. For new players and old players that are active. They will be taught how to get better at this game and the goal is to go into combat strong and sturdy. Please tell me if you want to join. NOTE ANYONE CAN JOIN AND BEST PLAYERS GET OFFICER RANK.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • So we will join a alliance game and in the mean time I will teach you skills But to do that, I need you to tell me what you need to do, I will add you to the alliance. BY THE WAY, I AM HIGHLY ACTIVE. PLEASE ACCEPT THE OFFER. THANKS

white bird wrote:

Would like to hear more details.

Perhaps you could write up a short / simple synopsis of how training will take placeSo
      BeaveRyan

• white bird wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I need you to tell me what you need to do,
      Hi Ryan.
      I am active as well although I do sleep and take breaks from the computer but then I use my phone.

I'm trying to understand your statement above. What do you need me to do next?

And yes I accept your offer to join the training alliance.
      You can go to call of war main page and go to alliance, there you can accept my invitation or just search "Training Alliance" After that, when you are in. We might start recruiting people. You can recruit the people in your coalition in you games that you play. Best Regards, Ryan
      BeaveRyan

• Everybody! Please join this alliance. For NEWBIES and for people who need help. No level required. But we do require you to be somewhat active. Probably once every 3-4 days at most. Just to recap:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Hello, I am Ryan and I will be recruiting people for the training alliance. TAG JCUTY. For new players and old players that are active. They will be taught how to get better at this game and the goal is to go into combat strong and sturdy. Please tell me if you want to join. NOTE ANYONE CAN JOIN AND BEST PLAYERS GET OFFICER RANK.
      BeaveRyan

• EVERYBODY! WE ARE RECRUITING 2-3 MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR ALLIANCE. ALL OUR PEOPLE ARE REALLY ACTIVE! Please join us Training Alliance JCUTY. We will help new players out! Experienced players are also accepted because my brother can help out, he is experienced :) . Anyways, please join us, you do not need my consent!
      BeaveRyan