Generals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel

this could be added to research tree to his skills could be increased in defence, attack, movement or morale.

TBH the idea came from reading ryans post about generals but I don't think I need to have hand held and things suggested that's all part of the fun - learning the game
    • Telmah69 wrote:

Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel

this could be added to research tree to his skills could be increased in defence, attack, movement or morale.

TBH the idea came from reading ryans post about generals but I don't think I need to have hand held and things suggested that's all part of the fun - learning the game
      This is the same idea but different
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader