Release Notes 2019-10-15

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes 2019-10-15

Attention, Generals!

Today’s release brings more bug fixes to Call of War. While we are still working on the next big thing for Call of War, we found the time to address some bugs that caused unnecessary inconveniences for some of you. These fixes include some issues with researching various units and some bugs that were occuring on Android devices.

Read through the complete list of bug fixes below:

Bug fixes:
      • We resolved an issue that prevented some players from researching various units although the requirements were met already.
      • We fixed an issue that caused the required minimum rank to overlap with the player amount in the game list when searching for a game.
      • We resolved an issue that made the button to hide the province list disappear after a player opened the construction panel when using Chrome.
      Mobile:
      • We fixed an issue that caused an infinite loading symbol to appear when scrolling down the “New Games” list on Android devices.
      • We resolved an issued which prevented players from scrolling down in the “All Offers” section of the stock market when using an Android device.
      We hope you like today’s update and the bug fixes it includes! We wish you best of luck on the battlefield!

Your Bytro Team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Thank you Arcorian ... But has my main concern (and that of many others) been addressed about the silly taxes and trade restrictions that are killing this game?

A few days ago, I started a game as a non-aligned nation (not in a coalition). After nearly a day, I thought to myself 'I'm overproducing certain resources, but underproducing others ... May be I should look for trading partners ... Oops! ... I can not trade resources with anyone because I'm not in a coalition!'

Silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful game! ...
    • gusv wrote:

Thank you Arcorian ... But has my main concern (and that of many others) been addressed about the silly taxes and trade restrictions that are killing this game?

A few days ago, I started a game as a non-aligned nation (not in a coalition). After nearly a day, I thought to myself 'I'm overproducing certain resources, but underproducing others ... May be I should look for trading partners ... Oops! ... I can not trade resources with anyone because I'm not in a coalition!'

Silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful game! ...
      Do you mean the trade restriction for the unit trading?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • The main mode of trading in this game is resources ... Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this type of trade, particularly if you are not in a coalition ... Within my experience, I only recall selling armaments in one game by request of a cash rich coalition ally (Ironically I sold 2 cruisers to a 'neutral' party, who used them against me shortly thereafter) ... Even though I'm not a big arms salesman, I feel that it should also be allowed- as that mode of trading is common in the real world ... As I said before, silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful game! ...