Best way to defend against artillery?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best way to defend against artillery?

Aight, so I got this enemy I'm fighting against, and he's got a ton of artillery, so he can just pound my units to pulp piece by piece, and I was wondering, "What's the best way to defend against artillery and outmaneuver it?" :?: :| ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • nincompoop wrote:

Aight, so I got this enemy I'm fighting against, and he's got a ton of artillery, so he can just pound my units to pulp piece by piece, and I was wondering, "What's the best way to defend against artillery and outmaneuver it?" :?: :| ?( ?( ?( ?
      What day are you in? If it is early, than the only way is use your on artillery. Planes can also be a option. But be aware that artillery has a 1.0 defend point. Does that help you? But level 1 bomber when attacking, attacks at 1.0 but artillery defends at 1.0 so if you are trying to completely destroy it by plane, you must sacrifice your plane.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Artillery are fragile. You need to get out there and attack them. Generally a fast unit helps. Circle around them with an armored car or two sometimes works if they just have a few.

Many players will have a blocking force between you and their artillery, so that makes it harder. Planes work well if they have their arty separated. Then if they group it back up with their blocking force send a large group of whatever you have, tanks or regular infantry, and try to catch them.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Early game? More arty. Tac bombers are also good as an anti-arty measure (especially if they're upgraded) but if that arty regiment happens to have some AA cover, your bombers will lose efficiency.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance