Suspicious amounts of money in my country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suspicious amounts of money in my country

This's been happening occasionally on some of my games. Sometimes overnight, my countries money supply jumps from say 20,000 to 180,000. I don't remember putting anything on sale in the market , nor do I recall trading with my allies, and my income is usually 2000-3000 an hour. This has happened more than once and I usually tend to tell myself that I probably sold something on the market and forgot. But it's getting suspicious, one time about 8:00 PM I precisely remember only having 20k. At 1:00 AM (+1 ahead of GMT) I had more than 170k. Is this due to a bug that gives you a whole day worth of money at the end of the day or something?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Info:
      With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day.

Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale rises instantly by +10, in each remaining enemy province it falls by -20.

When a nation is completely conquered and has no more provinces, rest of their resources and money vanish to nirvana ..

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Oh, never heard that before. That must be the cause, thanks.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance