Battle Tokens

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Tokens

I suggested this in a thread once but I thought it was worthy of being its own idea.

Battle tokens allow you to play games, one token per game. If for example, I have 5 game tokens, then that allows me to enter five games. If you pay a token to enter one game, and if that game ends when you're active, and have logged on at least 5 days of the first 10 days of a game (varies based on the map, it doesn't matter if you lose or win) then you get two-three tokens back. But if that game ends, and you're either inactive, or haven't logged on for 5 days of the first 10 days of a game, then you get only one token back. When you start an account you should by default have 10-30 tokens. They should also be purchasable, and not be required to enter player-made games. This should reduce players going inactive in their games and encourage them to be active instead.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • .. from the principle a good idea, and similar has been proposed here in the forum a few times already -- unfortunately,
      at Bytro they wear glasses with other diopters .. :whistling:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Vamaw wrote:

I suggested this in a thread once but I thought it was worthy of being its own idea.

Battle tokens allow you to play games, one token per game. If for example, I have 5 game tokens, then that allows me to enter five games. If you pay a token to enter one game, and if that game ends when you're active, and have logged on at least 5 days of the first 10 days of a game (varies based on the map, it doesn't matter if you lose or win) then you get two-three tokens back. But if that game ends, and you're either inactive, or haven't logged on for 5 days of the first 10 days of a game, then you get only one token back. When you start an account you should by default have 10-30 tokens. They should also be purchasable, and not be required to enter player-made games. This should reduce players going inactive in their games and encourage them to be active instead.
      It is not really necessary because we cannot play a lot of games at once. Each game requires effort and patience.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

It is not really necessary because we cannot play a lot of games at once. Each game requires effort and patience.
      This is to stop people from joining a game, then immediately leave it (archive it). If everyone focused on their games we wouldn't have an inactivity problem.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

This is to stop people from joining a game, then immediately leave it (archive it). If everyone focused on their games we wouldn't have an inactivity problem.
      This is reasonable in this perspective :)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader