Can't accept or offer right of way

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't accept or offer right of way

I am in a coalition and offered right of way to a player who was not affiliated with any coalition. A day passed and the player joined a different coalition, then tried to accept my trade offer. It seemed to accept but didn't actually change relations. Now neither he nor I can offer any relations other than peace, embargo, or war.

Is this something new with the changes to coalitions?
    • I've been facing the same issue. This only seems to happen when either one of us is in a coalition so I think so.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Define "new"

There was an update to limit betrayl of your coalition several months ago. In short: If you are in a coalition, you cannot give Row, Share map, or Shared intel to a member of another coalition. This also prevents coalitions from working together.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Why did they remove right of way though? Removing Share map and Share intel is fair enough, but right of way? Sometimes coalitions work together for mutual interests, defending an invader perhaps?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

Why did they remove right of way though? Removing Share map and Share intel is fair enough, but right of way? Sometimes coalitions work together for mutual interests, defending an invader perhaps?
      Yeah, why?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader