Option to Ban Journalism

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Option to Ban Journalism

There should be an option to suppress journalism in your country, and stop them from posting stuff about you in the newspaper. I don't like letting my enemies know my casualties, what I've built, who I bombed, etc. It's just like handing free espionage to the whole world. Obviously, doing so will reduce morale in all your provinces and you will lose popularity with the A.I., there'll also be an article in the newspaper stating that you've banned journalism in your country so that other players'll know.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Vamaw wrote:

There should be an option to suppress journalism in your country, and stop them from posting stuff about you in the newspaper. I don't like letting my enemies know my casualties, what I've built, who I bombed, etc. It's just like handing free espionage to the whole world. Obviously, doing so will reduce morale in all your provinces and you will lose popularity with the A.I., there'll also be an article in the newspaper stating that you've banned journalism in your country so that other players'll know.
      Maybe at a certain price
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Maybe you can pay them to "exaggerate" their findings instead.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vamaw ().