Annexation system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Annexation system

I was playing New World Empires and I came across a system that wasn't implemented in call of war nor properly done in conflict of nations yet again conflict of nations is atrocious everything about is but anyways I checked out this genius system and you can take a province and upgrade it to a non core province and not only that you get to turn it to your core land this system should be added to the game idk why it wasn't it doesn't make any sense that it wasn't and add it you make updates that cause bugs nearly every update that happens you never give your player base what they ask for accept paratroopers and that's not saying much
    • NoIWillNot99 wrote:

... you get to turn it to your core land this system should be added to the game ...
      Not necessary in CoW because unlike in New World Empires you can build here even in just conquered provinces immediately all buildings without first having to upgrade the provinces :thumbup:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • it is necessary though I have 3 reasons when I conquer land and later on someone takes the land that I took and then I take it back and I have to wait 24 hours till I can continue like that just takes to long and second reason when I play as Germany and I like to play historical I would like to annex Austria and third to get rid of those ugly lines that go threw the land I want as my mainland and BTW you are really bad at coming up with reasons like you know you like that idea if not your just lying to yourself and there's something about you that just does not want this game to be good you just keep denying really good ideas and I don't get it

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoIWillNot99 ().

• Chuck wrote:

chuck.png
      Punctuation (formerly sometimes called pointing) is the use of spacing, conventional signs and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading of written text whether read silently or aloud.
      Another description is, "It is the practice action or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Chuck wrote:

chuck.png
      Punctuation (formerly sometimes called pointing) is the use of spacing, conventional signs and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading of written text whether read silently or aloud.
      Another description is, "It is the practice action or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."

The punctuation sign must be broken... :trust_me:
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader