Annexation system new map and unit idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Annexation system new map and unit idea

OK I have a few ideas first we should remove some of the pointless reskins of the event clash of nations maps because no one likes them so it's taking up storage for a map no one plays and it's actual facts so you can add a 10 or 15 player map with the entire globe playable in the setting of 1936 and to go with it an annexation system so countries like Germany can annex Austria and not have those ugly lines threw land I want as my core land and also so we can annex the land Germany lost in ww1 and if it's good enough change the unit capacity so we can carry millions of infantry
    • Chuck wrote:

chuck.png
      Punctuation (formerly sometimes called pointing) is the use of spacing, conventional signs and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading of written text whether read silently or aloud.
      Another description is, "It is the practice action or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Sorry to interrupt, can you please be a bit more specific or realistic? If I am to read this, I would end up in the ICU and if I were to use a metal keyboard, the punctuation key would rust.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader