All i see is pointless updates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All i see is pointless updates

when was the last time we got a good update I've been playing for three years the only decent thing we have gotten was paratroopers and we have only gotten atrocious updates like the god awful tech tree update witch I'm still waiting for then to put back to normal same for the market to so when are we the player base gonna get updates we want like unit re skins and to disable units to save your resources when your country is on the brinks of callapse changing nation colour changing national flag you can put the flags in a setting or something so we don't get the flags on the web so everything stays legal when are we getting a annexation system so we can do historical games as Germany when are you gonna lower down the time wait so we don't have to sit in a conquered province for 24 hours and we want portraits of our leaders like just the little things can make a game pretty and attractive like tbh without the player base the game is useless and the fact that the developers keep adding updates no one wants there gonna continue to have a inactive player base like give us what we actually want and ask for bring in new players add in stuff and put it behind a pay wall like for real the game is so stale
    • The game designers are in Germany and they have a series of anti Nazi regulations that relate to symbols and characters etc.
      So some of the free wheeling historic designs are out.

Otherwise while I like to play with my own designs of flags etc, I think the valuable code time should be directed to things like

1.ESTABLISHING A GOLD DIET AS PART OF THE GAME SET UP

2. Allowing trade between non-allied players such that maybe it needs a Trade Agreement and does not have the 10% penalty.

3. Bring back donating units.

4. Establish a Supreme Headquarters that allows a Coalition Leader to move coalition forces within a certain range.

5. Improve interaction between players rather than reduce it.
    • The devs are probably too focused on Supremacy I atm and not as interested in call of war as they used to be. Supremacy I has different types of infantry, different types of armored units, scouts, spy units, roads and other stuff we people suggested be implemented to call of war. I think that the majority of players here will either migrate to Supremacy I or leave the game completely.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • so the ww2 fans are basically left in the dirt noice well I ain't expecting any good updates. I'm so done with this game when I get it btw me and dad played supremacy alot my dad is a legend at the game but the visuals have changed so we don't play anymore

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminem2891: Insults directed at bytro ().

• Chuck wrote:

Punctuation (formerly sometimes called pointing) is the use of spacing, conventional signs and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading of written text whether read silently or aloud.
      Another description is, "It is the practice action or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • NoIWillNot99 wrote:

so the ww2 fans are basically left in the dirt noice well I ain't expecting any good updates. I'm so done with this game when I get it btw me and dad played supremacy alot my dad is a legend at the game but the visuals have changed so we don't play anymore
      Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminem2891: Updated the quote to be appropriate. ().

• Arcorian wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism.
      I wouldn't say that. Criticism is important and quite valuable to us. Obviously players ideas are also very welcome. So feel free to share your feedback with us.
      Yes but if you want to criticize it, you normally would want it to be your way. So the point Is to state your way so people would know what you are want and discuss about it.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

NoIWillNot99 wrote:

so the ww2 fans are basically left in the dirt noice well I ain't expecting any good updates. I'm so done with this game when I get it btw me and dad played supremacy alot my dad is a legend at the game but the visuals have changed so we don't play anymore
      He gave some good sugestions. Advocating for the reversal of old updates which are bad is not only a criticism of the updates but also a suggestion to reverse them. ?(
    • Chimere wrote:

I loved the tech tree update actually. I feel I have a more diverses build.

The market update and critically the coalition/trade update on the other hand..
      Both are bad updates, now you can build a nuke on day 16, that's horrible enough. The market update was literally the worst thing the game has ever done (besides the fire control update) and now they've closed the discussion in the news section..
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

• Nuke on Day 16? You must have a SUPER economy to whip up all the Rares it will cost. Gold can get you there but that has always been the case.

Market update has little effect except to make the game look more complicated and to make resources disappear.

OTOH, the tech tree update is an actual improvement. I understand that players may not like re-learning parts of the game but it will be better for newbs.
    • In one of my games, I was playing against a guy who literally spent around 40k gold just to win (prize was 50k so it was logical). Anyway, the first 22 days were calm, no rockets, no nukes. then all of a sudden, a rocket barrage. Literally every country he wasn't allied with got nuked. And he knew where to strike and when. I agree that nukes are expensive, but they're not over-rated, in fact, they're under-rated. One nuke can end a whole nation if you know where to send it.