Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions

So I was playing this Doomsday map as North Dakota, and me and my coalition conquered most of the northern provinces except one inactive A.I., Alaska. We were a coalition of three and didn't want to have a war with Alaska due to some complications with the south, anyway, One day I found out that Alaska applied to my coalition, I wondered if they went active again and found out they didn't. And I'm pretty sure they applied while they were inactive. I accepted them in and instead of leaving the coalition instantly, they stayed. They were also producing nuclear submarines, nuclear bombers, and other things that I didn't think they A.I. was capable of producing. Are they active but somehow the marker shows they aren't? Or is this part of the Elite A.I.'s programming?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • The AI is capable of researching and producing any unit, so that isn't proof.

The AI should NOT be able to apply or join coalitions.

I think it is more likely that the player came back and applied, but didn't get marked active for some reason. I have seen that before, and this bug is on the list for investigation at some point, although the very low number of cases makes it a lower priority bug.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I made a screenshot of it when it happened, had to shrink the pictures a bit due to file size.
      Display Spoiler

These two were from yesterday

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Vamaw wrote:

I made a screenshot of it when it happened, had to shrink the pictures a bit due to file size.
      Display Spoiler

These two were from yesterday

This will expose the position of Alaska's troop placement. :P
      Alaska doesn't do anything really :/ so it wouldn't matter anyway

• VorlonFCW wrote:

I think it is more likely that the player came back and applied, but didn't get marked active for some reason. I have seen that before, and this bug is on the list for investigation at some point, although the very low number of cases makes it a lower priority bug.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

Oh, my brother had it too. But I think he was banned
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I won a 100 just 4 days ago with 2 AI countries in my coalition but it was like Vorlon said, they were in my coalition got inactive, left, went back online just to apply and left the server for good. I didn't find that as a problem, since both of them were quite expanded .
    • Newbss wrote:

I won a 100 just 4 days ago with 2 AI countries in my coalition but it was like Vorlon said, they were in my coalition got inactive, left, went back online just to apply and left the server for good. I didn't find that as a problem, since both of them were quite expanded .
      Well, it depends.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader