Alliance Chat area

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Chat area

I was thinking of having an area where you could chat with your alliance members only. Previously, we have the coalition chat area, which is really convenient for you to communicate with you mates. But we do not have it for alliance, you would have to send emails to everyone of your friends.

1. Create Chat area
      2. When message received: Send notification directly to the game you are currently playing eg.(213-------). That game will have an icon that will remind you that you have a message. I know that some players do not go to the CoW main page because the game is not played there. When you do not visit that area, you will not see your emails.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Take that back, there is! I am so sorry but anyways, not much people know about it. Is it possible that CoW remind people that there is a chat area so that they can chat with people. Once again, I am so sorry, I did not see it.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • There apparently used to be a "Coalition" chat area in each game. You hear this topic raised in the GLOBAL chat quite often.

Because they could not be monitored appropriately, they tended to devolve into topics and discussions that violated the Terms of Service agreement. When the in game Admins are on a crapper for 10 minutes the current GLOBAL chat starts getting quite "lively" with frequent bans occurring upon said admin's return (hopefully they washed their hands).

Opening up more un-monitored chat rooms (coalition or alliance) would be a recipe for all kinds of problems better kept out of game.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"