Nothing is rebelling

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nothing is rebelling

My enemy(who is spending a lot of gold, I might add) has most of his provinces near 0% morale. It has been this low for many consecutive days, yet none of them are rebelling. I tested it out today- I sent a plane to patrol over a province with 0% morale, confirmed there were no troops, and when day change came, that province remained loyal. I was counting on rebellion to flip a ton of his key cities to me, so that he could not gold spam any more units from them, but this has thrown a wrench into my plans. Game is 2842647. Please help

Edit: Just sent a bug report in game, hopefully someone will address it soon
    • There can be an uprising at low morale, but it's not a must happen (maybe the citizens are already so weak from hunger that they can't "get up"..!? :00008185: ) ..
      .. and it's also even possible that rebellions will fail even if no troops are there, as I've seen many times.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • There is never a guarantee of a rebellion, merely a higher chance of rebellion with lower morale.

There are many factors in the morale calculation. My guide to rebellions and province morale is quite good, but you won't find anything specific to your issue in it. A good background understanding of all the factors is a good place to start.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Perhaps he's increasing the morale of their provinces by gold? But if they're at 0% I don't think they did..Either this person has a thousand-leafed clover, or they've come across a glitch or exploit. As far as I know a 0% morale has a 100% chance of rebelling. Does it say local garrison suppressed a rebellion in the news?
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • There has been nothing in the news. No rebellion suppression, no province rebelled successfully, nothing. I am on the Pacific map and my enemy owns almost the entirety of Russia, Manchuria, Mongolia and Xinjiang. The highest morale that I have been able to find is 14%. There must be at least 150 provinces with almost 0% morale and yet nothing has rebelled. Nobody's luck is this perfect. Combing through the newspaper I have discovered that there have been no rebellions this game, at all. This is definitely not normal!

By the way, we are on day 31.
    • How do you even know they're at 0%, do they share map or something? Or does it just write unknown. Spies? Maybe all you're seeing is a bug wherein the usual unknown province morale is shown as 0%.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

• Hmm....for some reason I can see other countries morale too. That isn't supposed to happen as far as I know. This may also be a bug, but I'm getting rebellions in my game.

• Vamaw wrote:

I can see other countries morale too. That isn't supposed to happen as far as I know. This may also be a bug
      You can see the actual province morale without any relations either by the morale map view setting or by selecting each one. This is normal. You are not able to see the details, such as chance of rebellion, garrison strength, influences to the morale, etc.

HeinzKetchup wrote:

Combing through the newspaper I have discovered that there have been no rebellions this game, at all. This is definitely not normal!
      I will agree that is unusual. I can check into it further, but it doesn't seem to be a widespread and repeating issue, because :

Vamaw wrote:

I'm getting rebellions in my game.
      I don't see many many reports of rebellions not working. If they were completely broken as you suggest there should be no difference between one game and another in the way that rebellions work.

in conclusion: I don't think there is a widespread bug regarding rebellions, but if I see other reports similar I will investigate further.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

in conclusion: I don't think there is a widespread bug regarding rebellions, but if I see other reports similar I will investigate further.
      Have you ever considered that this may be related to the player him/herself?

• VorlonFCW wrote:

I don't see many many reports of rebellions not working. If they were completely broken as you suggest there should be no difference between one game and another in the way that rebellions work.

Well, it is happening also in one of my games. This player has a lot of provinces with 0% morale and even by using spies that daily decrease the morale by 10 points nothing happen even after several days (and I mean, this player has even 0% morale on core provinces).
      It is a little bit frustrating because if nothing happen, why I am suppose to watch the morale of my provinces? If one province reach 0% MUST rebels against the player, if then succeed or not that is another story.
    • ERICofOLLE wrote:

If one province reach 0% MUST rebels against the player
      As was said above, there is no mandatory rebellion, simply chances of.

What is your game number Eric?

Vamaw wrote:

Have you ever considered that this may be related to the player him/herself?
      I suppose that is possible. There is a portion of the rebellion potential calculation which takes reputation into account. Now that elite AI is live in all games the reputation factor could create different results than it did in games with standard AI.

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

What is your game number Eric?
      Game number 2855658. And the Player that I talked about is Venezuela (that is now in the process to being seized by West Mexico).
      Plus, in the same game rebellion have already happened to other players. One recently, a province of Cuba controlled by Dominican Republic (AI) has successfully rebelled.

VorlonFCW wrote:

As was said above, there is no mandatory rebellion, simply chances of.

I read. Mine was a suggestion/criticism. A mandatory rebellion should ALWAYS happen when a province stay at 0% for several days, so it will penalize the players that don't care about morale and that don't take any actions to resolve this issue.
      But this of course is only a suggestion that has been probably already made.
    • This is very weird. Another day I was in another game messing around as Turkey, declared war on Syria and sent my army to rush other countries' capitals and thus get money to keep my army going, just to see how far would I get. At one point I was checking around my provinces, one was at 0% morale and I checked its other stats, and it said uprising chance was 100%, so obviously something must be wrong regarding morale and uprising chance.
    • Aimo Johannes Lahti wrote:

This is very weird. Another day I was in another game messing around as Turkey, declared war on Syria and sent my army to rush other countries' capitals and thus get money to keep my army going, just to see how far would I get. At one point I was checking around my provinces, one was at 0% morale and I checked its other stats, and it said uprising chance was 100%, so obviously something must be wrong regarding morale and uprising chance.
      Is it still yours?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Okey so I+ve got the same problem.

I'm in a game where me and my allies have sabotaged the production of grain of our enemy after along with multiple invasions targeting his factories and capitols, all of his provinces are under 25% morale, and half of them between 0 and 10. This has been like that for atleast 5 days and not a single province has rebelled, he bulks up his armies so no garrisons in most of his provinces. Photo attached
      Images
      • Captura.JPG

155.56 kB, 1,500×851, viewed 6 times
    • Ulf el negro wrote:

Okey so I+ve got the same problem.

I'm in a game where me and my allies have sabotaged the production of grain of our enemy after along with multiple invasions targeting his factories and capitols, all of his provinces are under 25% morale, and half of them between 0 and 10. This has been like that for atleast 5 days and not a single province has rebelled, he bulks up his armies so no garrisons in most of his provinces. Photo attached
      That seems to be an issue. But just to let you know, the garrisons in this game are imaginary and protest or uprising can be suppressed even if you have no army there.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Ulf el negro wrote:

Okey so I+ve got the same problem.

That seems to be an issue. But just to let you know, the garrisons in this game are imaginary and protest or uprising can be suppressed even if you have no army there.
      Yes, but there is no mention of it in the Newspapers