Can't Make Peace with AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Make Peace with AI

As Japan on the historical map, I attacked UK occupied Hong Kong and french occupied Vietnam. They are both inactive so I figured I can just switch my relation to peace and get the AI to switch to peace in the normal 2-3 days. It's been about 2 weeks and no peace yet. I've tried changing my relation to cease-fire, peace, right of way and even shared map and nothing is working!! I have triple checked and we are not in combat anywhere (which automatically switches my status back to war)

I'm afraid the new "Intelligent AI" rules may have effected their relation statuses.

I guess my question is, How do I get them / (AI's and inactives in general) to make peace with me? My Morale is really hurting.

Please help!!! ?( ?( ?(

-Mongolian Horde
    • pretty much what the others said, but for future games to prevent something like this it's a good option to put your relation with most (or all) AI nations to right of way at least to boost your reputation right off the bat.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

pretty much what the others said, but for future games to prevent something like this it's a good option to put your relation with most (or all) AI nations to right of way at least to boost your reputation right off the bat.
      Wait, AI looks at what relation you give them?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Dante Bugler1 wrote:

pretty much what the others said, but for future games to prevent something like this it's a good option to put your relation with most (or all) AI nations to right of way at least to boost your reputation right off the bat.
      Wait, AI looks at what relation you give them?
      yes you can get right of way with AI without giving them it first, but you can get it faster and with more if you put your relation to ROW. I've had many games where I put ROW with every AI on the first day next day I was 1st in rep and already a few AI has given me ROW in return. Also I'm not sure about this yet but I've been testing given the AI shared maps or Intel to see if that changes how fast or how much they like me hasn't seemed to change anything yet but it still might.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh