What happens if all your land is annexed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• if you lose all your land but still have some navies or armies somewhere you technically aren't knock out if the game yet, you'd be able to use what units you have left until you either go inactive (in which case they will disappear at next day change) or you lose all your units and haven't gotten any land back.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • As long as you still have units, you can keep playing and try to conquer new land, but of course, money and resources disappear (you can not store them anywhere ;) ).
      And also, units are no longer automatically repaired on the day change.
      If then the player becomes inactive, the Ki takes over, and without provinces all remaining units disappear and that's
      the final out.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Yuri the potato wrote:

I lost all of my land but still had 2 infantry an artillery gun a militia a cruiser and a sub but it removed all my troops
      Indeed, that is intended. If you've lost all your territory than you are entirely conquered and you lose the game. Your remaining units are deleted from the game. Why? Because in the past defeated players took their army at sea and kept trolling their opponent and it was just really irritation. Some players are just bad with losing. Luckily now we have this feature.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!