New Unit Suggestion: Engineers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

BlazingInfernos wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

BlazingInfernos wrote:

I suggest that engineers reduce the damage taken by motorised units during forced march.
      Lmao how do they force march? Engine overdrive?
      Care to tell me how they do it with the current mechanics ?
      It is 5 condition point per hour for armour motorized unit. Same for Infantry units... Right now, I don't know how they force march the engines. :)
      I know the penalty but what i am trying to say that engineers are basically the people who helped in creation of the tanks and their 'engines'. So when travelling with other motorised units, they can keep an eye and moderate the 'engine overdrive' so that no or less mechanical damage is taken and their condition does not decrease as compared to a stack with no engineer units to fix the machines on the go.
    • BlazingInfernos wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

BlazingInfernos wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

BlazingInfernos wrote:

I suggest that engineers reduce the damage taken by motorised units during forced march.
      Lmao how do they force march? Engine overdrive?
      Care to tell me how they do it with the current mechanics ?
      It is 5 condition point per hour for armour motorized unit. Same for Infantry units... Right now, I don't know how they force march the engines. :)
      I know the penalty but what i am trying to say that engineers are basically the people who helped in creation of the tanks and their 'engines'. So when travelling with other motorised units, they can keep an eye and moderate the 'engine overdrive' so that no or less mechanical damage is taken and their condition does not decrease as compared to a stack with no engineer units to fix the machines on the go.
      Yes, I understand but I don't think "engine overdrive" is a thing on vehicles at that time. It is, however, possible in the navy. :)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • These units should be able to build buildings faster. Like the marine engineers at guadacanal during the Second World War
      Men you have fought like lions, and have been led by donkeys.
      General Erwin Rommel
      A good plan violently executed now is a better that a perfect plan executed next week.
      General George Patton, Jr.
    • ShoeBob wrote:

These units should be able to build buildings faster. Like the marine engineers at guadacanal during the Second World War

These Engineers could build fortifications at less cost of building and less time.

Another build that shold be add is some kind of OutPost with a Big Range of View Like 175 Km.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Papa Cass ().