New Maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AllStAr_ wrote:

AI nations should be playable and buffed so they have the same strength as the other nations. This means adding new provinces for that country, having resource provinces spread out throughout the country, etc.
      That wouldn't even be geographically right. It will make this game unrealistic.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • If it does not need to 100% accurate n the military strength but it shouldn't be inaccurate geographically. You might as well customize your country. You can check our forums that have similar ideas.
      BeaveRyan

• AllStAr_ wrote:

If that is the case then that's alright some nations can be weaker than others and have less resource output because that's just how the world works
      There are maps that aren't balanced as much such as the historic maps, you can play as Tibet who starts off with a couple militia and maybe some infantry.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • In another threat somebody suggested a map at the time of Barbarossa (Germany's invasion of Russia in summer of 41) ... Or it could be Dec 41 after Pearl Harbor ...

One idea I had was to convert 39 map to team play (much like coalitions) ... At first I thought of 2 teams, but later the idea evolved to 3 teams as out lined below:

1) Green team: UK, USA, France, Nationalist China, India

2) Red Team: Russia, Communist China, Mongolia, Xinjiang, Peru

3) Blue team: Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Manchuria

Perhaps the idea may evolve in team membership or timeframe ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

In another threat somebody suggested a map at the time of Barbarossa (Germany's invasion of Russia in summer of 41) ... Or it could be Dec 41 after Pearl Harbor ...

One idea I had was to convert 39 map to team play (much like coalitions) ... At first I thought of 2 teams, but later the idea evolved to 3 teams as out lined below:

1) Green team: UK, USA, France, Nationalist China, India

2) Red Team: Russia, Communist China, Mongolia, Xinjiang, Peru

3) Blue team: Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Manchuria

Perhaps the idea may evolve in team membership or timeframe ... 8)
      Isn't Xinjiang part of China at that time?
      BeaveRyan

• Xingjiang was technically part of Nationalist China (as were Mao's territorial holdings), but in effect Xinjiang was part of the Russian sphere of influence.

Wikipedia tells us: '"Corruption, appropriation of land, and the commandeering of grain and livestock by Chinese military forces were all factors which led to the eventual Kumul Rebellion that established the First East Turkestan Republic in 1933.[80][81][82] In 1934 it was conquered by warlord Sheng Shicai with the aid of the Soviet Union. Sheng's leadership was marked by heavy Soviet influence, with him openly offering Xinjiang's valuable natural resources in exchange for Soviet help in crushing revolts, such as in 1937.[83]"
    • gusv wrote:

Xingjiang was technically part of Nationalist China (as were Mao's territorial holdings), but in effect Xinjiang was part of the Russian sphere of influence.

Wikipedia tells us: '"Corruption, appropriation of land, and the commandeering of grain and livestock by Chinese military forces were all factors which led to the eventual Kumul Rebellion that established the First East Turkestan Republic in 1933.[80][81][82] In 1934 it was conquered by warlord Sheng Shicai with the aid of the Soviet Union. Sheng's leadership was marked by heavy Soviet influence, with him openly offering Xinjiang's valuable natural resources in exchange for Soviet help in crushing revolts, such as in 1937.[83]"
      Sorry, cannot go to link because of foreign rules. Anyways, I think it was Under Russia, then Nationalist China and finally PRC now.
      BeaveRyan

• AllStAr_ wrote:

Not all resource provinces in this game are unrealistic and the militaries of this game are unrealistic already. There was a game mode that call of war added where you can be any nation but it was a limited time mode.
      almost all the maps are unrealistic in terms of resources and armament, so why not make another map where all countries are playable as that limited time event ?, but with the smaller countries better balanced and with the Option to choose the country to play?
      Make Chile Playable Again!
    • YitanTribal wrote:

AllStAr_ wrote:

Not all resource provinces in this game are unrealistic and the militaries of this game are unrealistic already. There was a game mode that call of war added where you can be any nation but it was a limited time mode.
      almost all the maps are unrealistic in terms of resources and armament, so why not make another map where all countries are playable as that limited time event ?, but with the smaller countries better balanced and with the Option to choose the country to play?
      So you are wanting to play really really small countries with literally 1-2 unit/divisions? Call of War Bytro team aims to make this as realistic as possibly although they might need to add unit to metal like who counts metal as 5 metal? How about 5 pounds etc. As well as what country literally has 100,000 money in the beginning?
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

YitanTribal wrote:

AllStAr_ wrote:

So you are wanting to play really really small countries with literally 1-2 unit/divisions? Call of War Bytro team aims to make this as realistic as possibly although they might need to add unit to metal like who counts metal as 5 metal? How about 5 pounds etc. As well as what country literally has 100,000 money in the beginning?
      I said, like that event map where all the small countries were playable, on that map, all the small countries were rebalanced with more resources (including Luxembourg), I really enjoyed that map when it was available, I even won a game with Costa Rica in 3rd place (yes ... Costa Rica). But I want to play with my natal country (Chile), like many other players in the world who cannot play with their countries of origin because Bytro simply considers them unplayable.

I would play with my own country (Chile) even if that was a disadvantage only for the love of wanting to play with my own country of origin and I am sure that many other players that come from these minor countries will think the same.
      Make Chile Playable Again!
    • YitanTribal wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

YitanTribal wrote:

AllStAr_ wrote:

I said, like that event map where all the small countries were playable, on that map, all the small countries were rebalanced with more resources (including Luxembourg), I really enjoyed that map when it was available, I even won a game with Costa Rica in 3rd place (yes ... Costa Rica). But I want to play with my natal country (Chile), like many other players in the world who cannot play with their countries of origin because Bytro simply considers them unplayable.
      I would play with my own country (Chile) even if that was a disadvantage only for the love of wanting to play with my own country of origin and I am sure that many other players that come from these minor countries will think the same.
      It

YitanTribal wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

YitanTribal wrote:

AllStAr_ wrote:

It can be playable but it depends...
      BeaveRyan

• AllStAr_ wrote:

If that is the case then that's alright some nations can be weaker than others and have less resource output because that's just how the world works
      Agree 100% with this statement. I'm a native of Cuba and I don't expect the 1939 map to make Cuba a superpower that would over-run in 2-3 days countries like the US, Russia, the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, and the UK ... And yes, some of the maps may need changes, but they may need minor tweaks, not major over-hauls.
    • The game is good, don’t get me wrong. But the game is really unrealistic. I don’t get where people say it’s a historical or realistic game. Germany is not allowed to be the nation it actually was, cannot even reference it. Countries aren’t really specialized. In reality different countries strengths came from different places. Essentially every nation you can start with on most maps start fairly equal. Mostly the difference being which resource you lack or have an abundance of. With the exception of being land locked (which you can generally get a port city fairly quick), every country can build on universal strengths and weaknesses. The market and trade can be completely ignored and you can still do just as well. Diplomacy, as in the options provided by the game itself, not including person to person diplomacy via chat is extremely basic. Unit variation with respect to the nation producing them is non existent for the most part. The list could go on and on.
      again, it’s a fantastic game, but other than the nations and borders that exist, the game has almost no basis in reality or history. I think new maps, even fantasy maps wouldn’t hurt the game at all.. I’d welcome it.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • YitanTribal wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

YitanTribal wrote:

AllStAr_ wrote:

there's an All In event now where u get to play any country that participated in ww2
      One day there will be no more wars