Build Queue for non high command

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bullet Storm wrote:

i get that build queue is helpful so they want to make money out of it but please add say one or 2 slots to non high command because otherwise it is pay to win (a lotW
      Well, yes, say about 1-2 because we do not necessarily need to man each of our provinces 24 hours and check if the units is produced. When we are using build queue we can be away for a period of time and keep our provinces running. Sometimes having too much advantage when having high command is not fun.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Bullet Storm wrote:

i get that build queue is helpful so they want to make money out of it but please add say one or 2 slots to non high command because otherwise it is pay to win (a lot)
      That is literally one of the only reasons that high command is worth buying. If it was available for everyone, there would be less purchases, less purchases = less money, less money = the developers will never implement this. While I do like the idea, it's not really as appealing for bytro.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Again, Call of War is a free to play game, with most features being free. Bytro still needs to make some money so that is where they get their money from "premium features." Just remember that some games would charge you money just to be able to play a map other than clash of nations or be able to join coalitions or something.

So they need good enough reasons for people to buy high command so basically...yeah. However, queues don't really get used by super active players cuz they're on all the time and don't need it.