A Epic Strategy to bring down a player or AI country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

I don't attack inactive players but save them for later for dessert. I only attack active players, only active players can take the win from you so every active player you annihilate is one more step closer to the win. AI you can attack anytime at the game. I safe those for the end game.
      Never thought of that! :)
      Ryan
      EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant General
      Training Alliance Leader
    • BMfox wrote:

I don't attack inactive players but save them for later for dessert. I only attack active players, only active players can take the win from you so every active player you annihilate is one more step closer to the win. AI you can attack anytime at the game. I safe those for the end game.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

BMfox wrote:

Never thought of that! :)
      I do exactly the same. Knock-out the active player next to you early on, ideally the one that will "reduce" your border the most (so player in a corner of the map for non-World Map, or next to the sea). Provided he was not preparing to attack YOU he is going to have either to concentrated forces, or forces concentrated somewhere else. After he loses his first territories, he is likely to quit quickly (he is very little invested in a day 1 - day 2 match). Extra bonus if you attack a player who just attacked an AI player.

I eat up the Active players until I have some critical size and limited borders with the significant active players, though unlike BMfox I like to consolidate a bit vs Inactive or AI players by day 8 or 10 as my borders look very weird and full of "AI/inactive" enclaves or similar by that point. After that and only after that, I start to think about coalition and end game.

Of course, sometimes you need to join a coalition early on, when you are the one jumped on, but players in early coalitions are rarely supporting each other properly.