Achievements not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ERICofOLLE wrote:

Hi, I saw that my achievements are not working . I noticed because I have the achievement for building rockets that is almost at the second lvl, but is not advancing and I'm producing several rockets in a game that is ranked.
      What could it the reason?
      It is better if you have pictures for the operators to see. You can also submit a support ticket. Remember to add photo.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

ERICofOLLE wrote:

Hi, I saw that my achievements are not working . I noticed because I have the achievement for building rockets that is almost at the second lvl, but is not advancing and I'm producing several rockets in a game that is ranked.
      What could it the reason?
      It is better if you have pictures for the operators to see. You can also submit a support ticket. Remember to add photo.
      So I attached some screenshots that better explain my problem.

On the screenshots (from game 2.864.020) is possible to see that I destroyed at least 2 rocket battery on the same game in 2 different days and in 2 different provinces. Nonetheless, the achievement still show just 1 rocket destroyed. That is something impossible, isn't it?
      Then, I continue to spam rockets in the same game but the achievement keep count just 89 rockets (I check everyday and it is like that for at least 3 consecutive days).
      Anyway, some achievement are working. For example the aircraft carrier production is up to date as is the Paratrooper (even if I just earned the 1rst lvl but I'm sure I produced more than just 5).

So right now I don't know which achievement are working and which are not. For sure the Retributer achievement is not working as well the Peacekeeper one.

EDIT: I just bombarded another province (Ankara) and on the journal it said I destroyed another rocket battery. Still no update on the achievement (I will check after few days).
      Images
      • Screenshot (20).jpg

492.78 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 10 times
      • Screenshot 1.jpg

508.36 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 7 times
      • Screenshot 2.jpg

470.38 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 9 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by ERICofOLLE ().

• abdiadem wrote:

I am having the same problems as you, I unlocked the "Tactician" achievement, there was even a little note popping up on my screen saying that I've unlocked it. So, I clicked on the achievement thing to claim my reward, but I couldn't claim it.
      achievements frequently take up to 24 hours to become available.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<