Small County Victory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small County Victory

Has it ever happened to you that an otherwise tiny nation become a large and powerful country with a highly respectable army? This is the thread for you! Tell us how.

I guess I'll start. On map 1,128,156, it ended a couple days ago on day 111. In that time, Greece had conquered most of Bulgaria except Varna, and 2/3 of Greater Roumania. Syria had conquered 5 Turkish cities (including Adana and Istanbul) but had lost three of his former cities to Iraq. Iraq is probably the most amazing. It conquered half of Turkey, expanded up to Tbilsi, and Jawf in Saudi Arabia. Cuba is another interesting one–it held all of Florida, the entire SUSA's coastline up to Raleigh, held Augusta as well, and held Charleston and Cincinnati of the NUSA.

These are newspaper rankings:
      Greece: 36,121 tons a day – 61% advanced in technology
      Syria: 11,470 tons a day – N/A
      Iraq: N/A – N/A
      Cuba: 22,042 tons a day – N/A
      follow me on instagram @coopswithdahoops

add me on snapchat @coopswitdahoops

follow me on twitter @realCooperDavis

yeahhhhhh
    • Seth Andres wrote:

In one of my games Czechoslovakia hasn't gotten any bigger, BUT HAS A STACK OF 20 PLANES!!!
      Yeah, Switzerland in 1,128,156 (which was reduced to Zurich, by the way) has 14 armoured cars.

Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, in one of my games Belgium has the whole of France and the Benelux.
      I think that's better than mine.
      follow me on instagram @coopswithdahoops

add me on snapchat @coopswitdahoops

follow me on twitter @realCooperDavis

yeahhhhhh