Call of War Funny Quotes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War Funny Quotes

This is the complete list of all funny quotes that I have come up with. I am updating it and adding additional ones. Credits have been given to those who were used by other people’s quotes. If you want to add one here, comment it down below.

"It is time to retreat! Not one step forward! Such should now be our new slogan." --Joseph Stalin
      "I fear all we have done is get ourselves nuked." Isoroku Yamamonoto
      "I have said this before but I shall say it again; your boys are gonna go in the wars and die" Frankoin rossoevelt
      "It failed!" --Robert Oppenheimer 1945
      "Xjfdisohfafnlsjnmfidshfoafnl!" -- Joseph Stalin when he got drunk on vodka
      "The enemy knows none of our secrets and we know all of his." -Karl Donuts
      "God don't have mercy on us!" -Douglas McDonalds
      "Gentlemen, you have fought like donkeys and been lead by lions." -Erwin Rommel
      "I love war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen it's peacefullness, its beauty." -Dwight Esienhowever
      "No enemy bomber can reach the Ruhr. If one reaches the Ruhr, my name is---BOOM *Bomb hits*
      "The last time a jet ever saw me, it shot me down."
      -Chuck Yeager (Credits to KrestelGaming)

Let me know how you like them and give any feedback and try to make your own!

The post was edited 7 times, last by Boozo: just added additional quote(s) ().

• "May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" George Patton
      "I want you to take Buna or don't come back alive" Douglas MacArthur
      "I claim we took a hell of a beating. We come running out of Burma and it's humiliating as hell. I think we should find out what caused it, so we can go take it back" Joseph Stilwell
      Men you have fought like lions, and have been led by donkeys.
      General Erwin Rommel
      A good plan violently executed now is a better that a perfect plan executed next week.
      General George Patton, Jr.