Manpower in 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Manpower in 1.5

I have not played 1.5 yet (currently working on my 12th CoW game). In CoW, manpower seems to be a function of the population available in the provinces of a nation. Normally the manpower total in a typical CoW scenario is pretty much fixed (e.g. 39 map), because the scenario takes place over a period of a few years- not generations as in Civilization, where you expand a civilization's/nation's territories and settlements/cities over a period of 6,000 years.
      I understand the principle of manpower been required for all buildings and materials. After all, people are the most important asset of any nation- but abundance of resources and cash always helps. So, what are the options to increase manpower, which is an issue brought in this thread by various folks? ...
    • there are two ways of increasing manpower production one way is by simply taking more provinces like the regular version the other way is by building industry, local industry at level 5 increase manpower by 200% in that province and urban industry (or just regular) increase it by 100%
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh