Suggestion: AI Coalitions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: AI Coalitions

This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there

The current way which AI works with popularity seems pretty unrealistic. First of all, declaring war on an unpopular country actually benefits the unpopular country, since they can claim that they're defending. Secondly, if you're a small country bordering a large and strong aggressive country, wouldn't you naturally find allies first before engaging in combat with the enemy who's way stronger and better prepared than you?

Proposal:
      Allow AI players to open coalitions amongst other AI players

This may sound confusing, so I will explain

These AI coalitions can only be joined by the AI and is hidden from human players. The maximum amount of nations allowed in one coalition is the same as the amount of players in a human coalition in that same round. When a member of an AI coalition is attacked, the other members of the coalition automatically intervene in the war.

An AI player may join a coalition at day change. The chance for an AI player to join a coalition against a certain country depends on the popularity the player has with that AI country

75% or higher = 0% to join a coalition against the player
      50% to 75% = 25% chance to join a coalition against the player
      25 to 50% = 50% chance to join a coalition against the player
      25% or lower = 75% chance to join a coalition against the player

Like said before, AI coalitions are hidden from human eyes. AI Coalitions also grant Shared Map between the countries within the coalition. If a spy is sent on an intelligence mission in a country who's part of a coalition, the spy reports that the country has Shared Map with the other coalition members, just like with normal alliance. If an inactive player controlled by AI joins a coalition, and the player returns to the game, they automatically leave the coalition with no penalties

Feel free to criticize or suggest any changes :)
    • KrestelGaming wrote:

This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there
      First of all, this idea is not dumb at all.

I really do like this idea, I think it would make this game a lot more realistic like the real WWII. I also think that minor ai countries should "support" major powers. For example, Poland and other smaller ones opposed Germany I am sure Belgium, Denmark, and anyone else would be the same. They would support you by aiding you in wars, helping you with resources etc. But overall I love the idea and think it would help make the game only better.
    • Is there any coalition player limit? You will want 2 active/real player in your coalition not including yourself. You cannot talk with the AI so I am thinking of this------Unless you remove the player limit, or AI does not count in player limit in coalition.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Is there any coalition player limit? You will want 2 active/real player in your coalition not including yourself. You cannot talk with the AI so I am thinking of this------Unless you remove the player limit, or AI does not count in player limit in coalition.
      Display Spoiler
      lol... did i get ban, because i said truth, you cant read well?

@KrestelGaming mean AI country only can join AI coalitions...Not else... Furthermore, he said, AI coalition should have member limit equal to human coalitions limit. What tread did you answered? Here are you really wrong placed.