Call of War Quiz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War Quiz

Did you like the quiz? 17
        Yes (16) 94%
        No (1) 6%
      I am kind of curious about everybody's knowledge of Call of War. I have played this game a reasonably long time, and could call myself a "veteran." However, there are still many things that I don't know about yet, and many things that I just learned recently, thanks to either the kind Call of War community in the forums or the helpful moderators in the chat. I want to know about everyone's knowledge. Please do not try to cheat, for it will ruin the purpose of this quiz. I don't care about how much you know, but I want to know how much the average people know.

If you don't know anything, just skip it. Choose the answer you think is best. Don't worry, I'm not grading it or anything, I only want to know about everyone.

Your submissions WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS. You will not be asked for your name, email, or any other private information. It is in the Google Form below. Thanks!

forms.gle/GZSfAK6BLx7gvjkP9

If that doesn't work, try this:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…XJug/viewform?usp=sf_link
    • Nice quiz, a little subjective in certain questions along with some answers being a little strange;

What are the steps in solving an oil shortage?
      Disable Naval ports and Build/level up Naval Ports in oil provinces :P

But overall very nicely done and an enjoyable quiz. :D
      Torpedo28000
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I liked the quiz, (missed a few) but I am really curious why using artillery, nuclear rockets, and tank destroyer to defend paris gets me points taken off. They are perfectly fine units that work.

Also, why is there no right answer to "What is a slow unit that has enormous fire power to compensate for its speed?"

And why put a "Other" slot if its going to be wrong?

Other than that, it was pretty fun. :)
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • General Nightman wrote:

I liked the quiz, (missed a few) but I am really curious why using artillery, nuclear rockets, and tank destroyer to defend paris gets me points taken off. They are perfectly fine units that work.

Also, why is there no right answer to "What is a slow unit that has enormous fire power to compensate for its speed?"

And why put a "Other" slot if its going to be wrong?

Other than that, it was pretty fun. :)
      Well yeah your right. I mig by make a 2.0 but we’ll see
    • I used to love Call of War a lot, and it was so much fun taking part in this quiz! I missed a few, but I was pretty impressed with how well I remembered so much from the game! You should do another quiz! I think we'll all be happy to participate! Maybe you should make one on Call of duty: black ops cold war? I think I'll win, ha-ha! I'm really addicted to it, and I'm thinking of getting an Xbox series x console. On the other hand, I was thinking of getting a play station 5, since I love it as well. I'm really confused and don't know which one I should buy. Maybe you could guys help? I even took part in a video game console quiz, but the answer didn't satisfy me, ha-ha! I got a Nintendo Switch, and I very much dislike it!