1.5 unit leveling system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5 unit leveling system

I don't really like the new unit leveling system it takes to long to get all new level of what tier you want. It is also more time consuming and resource expensive to make the units after already producing a lot a maybe tier 1 units for say and then having to produce more units after you just leveled that unit up. Now you will have to produce a lot more of the unit you already have but just to get the next tier of that unit. Also you would have to do something like this every time you research a unit to its next level. Then you have a lot of mix unit troops for no reason and all the lower level unit just day off fast in the later game and are pointless really.
      Images
      • dsBuffer.bmp.png

45.46 kB, 293×143, viewed 7 times
    • jimmyJohns wrote:

I don't really like the new unit leveling system it takes to long to get all new level of what tier you want. It is also more time consuming and resource expensive to make the units after already producing a lot a maybe tier 1 units for say and then having to produce more units after you just leveled that unit up. Now you will have to produce a lot more of the unit you already have but just to get the next tier of that unit. Also you would have to do something like this every time you research a unit to its next level. Then you have a lot of mix unit troops for no reason and all the lower level unit just day off fast in the later game and are pointless really.
      Maybe we can take 24 hours for all previously lower levels to upgrade to the level you just researched so it will be more easy and not as "mixed up". It is also really tiring to create another 20 infantry units...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • As I was saying, we can keep it the way it is now or the one I suggested above. The one for 1.5 is confusing and inconvenient.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

jimmyJohns wrote:

Maybe we can take 24 hours for all previously lower levels to upgrade to the level you just researched so it will be more easy and not as "mixed up". It is also really tiring to create another 20 infantry units...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader