Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?

I regularly buy the 29.99 gold package and do well by spending a lot of it in economic development in the first couple of days. However, players with shallower pockets may find this too steep and seem to be at a disadvantage- been unable to produce AA and AT units without IC lvl 1. I suggest the following changes to help those less affluent ...

7,500 goods ... Change to 5,000?
      10,000 metals ... Change to 7,500?
      5,000 rare metals ... Change to 2,500?
      $20,000 cash ... Actually I find this reasonable

Do not these changes sound reasonable? ... May be the higher levels could be a bit pricier ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

I regularly buy the 29.99 gold package and do well by spending a lot of it in economic development in the first couple of days. However, players with shallower pockets may find this too steep and seem to be at a disadvantage- been unable to produce AA and AT units without IC lvl 1. I suggest the following changes to help those less affluent ...

7,500 goods ... Change to 5,000?
      10,000 metals ... Change to 7,500?
      5,000 rare metals ... Change to 2,500?
      $20,000 cash ... Actually I find this reasonable

Do not these changes sound reasonable? ... May be the higher levels could be a bit pricier ... 8)
      Rare material is absolutely too much. You barely have enough to build 2 IC. Goods are OK but changing it down by 500 will be enough. Metal is really reasonable ALTHOUGH you can earn it pretty fast. Cash is reasonable. Higher levels may need to be pricier but at least give us the basics! :)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I think think that you can just capture major cities from other countries and repair it from there. That will reduce or cancel out the rare material payment as well as goods (SOME). Which is also another bad thing about arty, it destroys stuff in the province...
      BeaveRyan

• Industrial complex level 1 cost so much for balancing proposes and with a bit of realism as it's generally much cheaper to expand a building/factory then it is to build an entirely new one from the ground up

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I think think that you can just capture major cities from other countries and repair it from there. That will reduce or cancel out the rare material payment as well as goods (SOME). Which is also another bad thing about arty, it destroys stuff in the province...
      yes you can do this and the time and cost needed goes down depending on how much damage it caused to the building, also all units damage the buildings in a province once captured
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

Industrial complex level 1 cost so much for balancing proposes and with a bit of realism as it's generally much cheaper to expand a building/factory then it is to build an entirely new one from the ground up

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I think think that you can just capture major cities from other countries and repair it from there. That will reduce or cancel out the rare material payment as well as goods (SOME). Which is also another bad thing about arty, it destroys stuff in the province...
      yes you can do this and the time and cost needed goes down depending on how much damage it caused to the building, also all units damage the buildings in a province once captured
      I think arty damages A LOT!
      BeaveRyan