Looking For an Allience [CLOSED]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking For an Allience [CLOSED]

The title is self explanatory. Most of the alliences are seperated in one of these 5 groups; non-functioning, inactive, too hard to catch up with, disaster, high requirements.

I'm a new player, (started a week ago) but have learnt a lot (fairly active). Have played Supremacy before, which is a LOT like this game (actually, same thing but in WWI).

So yeah, my in game name is the same as this one: "h4zel"
      Contact me in the game or write down here (or both) if you are interested. (probably not but meh)

EDIT: Well... I'm back to the game, my 4 months break is over. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie but haven't spent enough time in the game to be a professional player. What I wrote above, except for the strikethrough part, is still valid.

The post was edited 1 time, last by h4zel: back after break ().

• Hello, we are recruiting new players to our alliance. We currently have 18 members and counting, we are called Training Alliance. We are highly active and friendly!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Now Ryan04px2025 have 19; I have a question. How many players in this forum still thinking "not attack active player directly can't win the game?"

Maybe I can clearify their suspect?

Sometimes I play Call of War. I'm thinking about our ancient human. The first battle on the earth should like to this. Not for surviving. Just want to be stronger and stronger. So they destroyed all other natives.

So, I still want to play the game with my own style, for experiment and fun.
    • Tasmine wrote:

Now Ryan04px2025 have 19; I have a question. How many players in this forum still thinking "not attack active player directly can't win the game?"

Maybe I can clearify their suspect?

Sometimes I play Call of War. I'm thinking about our ancient human. The first battle on the earth should like to this. Not for surviving. Just want to be stronger and stronger. So they destroyed all other natives.

It depends mostly on what kind of active players you have in that game.
      BeaveRyan

• oh wow..

I would like to clear up the strategy discussion and finish it tbh.. So:

Tasmine wrote:

How many players in this forum still thinking "not attack active player directly can't win the game?"

Probably many, but to clarify; I don't think like this but I took your message as "not attacking any other land AT ALL" so that was the reason for my "how am I supposed to win" response. Sorry.

It's totally cool to play the way you want. But I didn't even make a comment about your play style so idk why you brought that up.

But also this:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

It depends mostly on what kind of active players you have in that game.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Is this enough for what exactly?
      and this. It really depends on the maps you played on and the other players, ofc. Actually, much more than that but again, idk why this strategy discussion is brought up here :/

hope it's clear now because I want to talk about the actual topic here.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Hello, we are recruiting new players to our alliance. We currently have 18 members and counting, we are called Training Alliance. We are highly active and friendly!

Contacting you via in game PMs.

Tasmine wrote:

I guess he will not like my alliance:)

Nope, very interested actually. I can guess where you got that idea from tho, please check your PMs. I would like to learn more about it as it is a bit unclear rn. :)

Edit: don't you hate it when a gorgeous text face turns into an ugly emoji?

The post was edited 1 time, last by h4zel ().

• How can you win? The answer is obvious. You play the game then someone fool to attack you. Then you fight back. The End.

The important thing is Time. You have more time, your winning chance will be higher too.

In last game, even I vs 6, I ask alliance member's help. But they really...not have too much time. So I have to take almost every attack actions. Then we lose but we survived. And earned 3xxx gold.(me, around NO.6) Those 2 members also got plenty of gold.

Super easy, super simple.

Why I have a smile emoji because I think maybe Training Alliance more suit your way, Common mode.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tasmine ().

• @Tasmine ok I do realize your English is not very good but I don't want to keep telling you the same things..

To write it down simply:

- Please state if you want to talk about the alliance. Because right now you haven't even told me anything about it.
      - I didn't make any commentary about your strategy at all.. So please 1. Stop writing about it under this topic and 2, stop sayings things like "you probably don't believe me", "to know it you should play" or any explanation about it at all.
      - I was talking about my text face because it turned into an emoji. Which you should have understood since yours CLEARLY didn't turn into an emoji..

TL;DR stop replying to me by any means if you aren't going to talk about your alliance because it is annoying by all means. I'm not your fan and I won't listen how your strategy is if it's not my business.

Edit: Actually.. I'm sure we won't be able to get on well enough to understand each other so not really interested in your alliance anymore. So please stop replying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by h4zel: Something. ().

• I would like you to join my alliance. We are small and trying to expand. Only 2 members as of now but we are open to people of all levels. If you are just starting, I would we be more than happy to help you and give you all the advice I can.

My name here is the same as in-game. Please respond if interested.
      Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.

~Hebert Hoover
    • Giovanni_Rose wrote:

I would like you to join my alliance. We are small and trying to expand. Only 2 members as of now but we are open to people of all levels. If you are just starting, I would we be more than happy to help you and give you all the advice I can.

My name here is the same as in-game. Please respond if interested.
      Aightie, please check your messages ^^
    • You can join us too. We have 19 currently. Highly active, discord channel. Pm me for the discord link, Join even if you are not in our alliance. With past Call of War Community Coordinators. Requirements are higher than level 20. We are called Training Alliance. We have lots of internal games and we mostly train new players or relatively new ones.

This post has been edited.
      BeaveRyan

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dante Bugler1: Removed discord link ().

• empi wrote:

You are free to join us if interested even after 2-3 months, lol xD.
      @empi

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

You can join us too. We have 19 currently. Highly active, discord channel. Pm me for the discord link, Join even if you are not in our alliance. With past Call of War Community Coordinators. Requirements are higher than level 20. We are called Training Alliance. We have lots of internal games and we mostly train new players or relatively new ones.

This post has been edited.
      @Ryan04px2025

Kindly apologizing for the late replies, as I was taking a break from the game. If you are still interested let me know. Would understand if not, though. :)